Each bite is sure to melt in your mouth! Chocolate Drizzle is one of our best selling flavors. Recipe 53 Caramel Corn drizzled with smooth and creamy white & dark chocolate – made Rachael Ray say "Yum-o!"
Ingredients: Brown Sugar, Light Corn Syrup, Non-GMO popcorn, water, Butter (Pasteurized Cream, Salt), Coconut Oil or Corn oil, Pure Cane sugar, dark chocolate coating [Sugar, palm kernel and partially hydrogenated Palm oils, cocoa, (processed with potassium carbonate), Nonfat milk, Sorbitan Monostearate and soy lecithin emulsifiers and pure vanilla], Vanilla coating [Sugar, partially hydrogenated palm kernel oil, Whey, nonfat milk, Mono and diglyceride and soy lecithin emulsifiers, Artificial color (Titanium Dioxide), Natural and artificial flavor], Vanilla extract with Natural flavor, sea salt, baking soda, Soybean oil, Soy Lecithin.
CONTAINS: SOY, MILK and COCONUT
Prepared and processed on shared equipment that also processes peanuts and tree nuts.
Nutrition Facts Servings: Serv. size: 2/3 cups (28g), Amount per serving: Calories 120, Total Fat 4.5g (7% DV), Sat. Fat 3.5g (18% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest. 5mg (2% DV), Sodium 115mg (5% DV), Total Carb. 20g (7% DV), Dietary Fiber 1g (4% DV), Total Sugars 15g (includes 0g added sugars (0% DV), Protein 0g, Vitamin A 2%, Calcium 2%, Iron 2%, Vitamin C 0%.